"Careers in Franchise Ownership" - Grand Rapids Workshop
- How franchising can provide a desirable alternative to traditional employment by reducing the risk of ownership to an acceptable level through proven business systems, comprehensive training and ongoing support.
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, investment levels and fees.
- The legal regulations governing franchising that protect the buyer.
- A strategic approach to defining your personal business model, quantifying your returns and safely researching and selecting the business opportunity that best fits your unique personality, skills, needs and goals.
- Growth trends and choices in franchising that offer stability and success in weak and strong economies.
- A brief overview of FranNet’s no-fee, no-obligation consulting service.
"Business Ownership Exploration" - Online Webinar
At 8pm on January 21, join me for this free, detailed webinar from the business experts at FranNet. Designed just for you to answer all those initial questions on business and franchising basics, we’ll cover:
- The advantages to starting a business
- A look at franchise ownership
- Misconceptions about franchising
- Building equity as a strategy
- How to find the right franchise
Stop climbing the corporate ladder, and create one! If you’re considering business ownership, it’s essential to use the best available resources so you can get it right the first time. At FranNet, we use an established, proprietary process to match a person’s talents and goals with the right franchise choice. In a recent study we conducted on clients we’ve placed into business, we found that:
- Over 91% of clients we place are still in business after two years
- More than 85% of our clients are still open after five years
- Nearly 15% of our clients are top performers in their franchise
- These are all “Best in Class” numbers for our industry
This webinar should last about 60 minutes depending on group participation. Let FranNet help you become what you’ve always wanted to be.
To register, please visit frannet.com/bbetser. You can also contact me directly at 616-891-1374 or email@example.com.