- Would you change industries if you could, or doesn’t that really matter?
- Are you achieving your financial goals in your current role?
- Does it provide you your desired lifestyle?
- Do you find yourself constantly telling yourself “Oh, hang in there, I’ll have a better day tomorrow.”?
- Do you jump out of bed in the morning, eager to head to work , or does the very thought of another day at the office make you want to roll over and hibernate for the winter?
Friday, December 28, 2012
Think about starting your career over right now. Knowing what you know, what would you do differently? What would you do the same? Would you work for someone else, or be your own boss?
There are lots of questions that you should be asking yourself when assessing your career. Here are a few more:
After assessing the answers to these questions, many of us realize that we need to take control of our professional growth and explore new career options. The world of work is constantly changing and the process of change must begin with you.
At FranNet, we work with clients to find them a great fit in franchise ownership as a career option to provide them the opportunity to achieve all of their financial and lifestyle goals. Even those that aren't ready to make the jump 100% into full-time business ownership, can explore options for semi-absentee franchise option in order to start building their "Plan B".
It all starts with an evaluation of core competencies, communication styles, and management and sales abilities through the completion of our proprietary online personal franchise assessment. Once the results of the assessment are analyzed, a unique "Business Model " is created by having discussion on goals and personal preferences. Matches to franchise opportunities are then made and explored hand-in-hand with a FranNet Franchise Placement Specialist.
If the results of YOUR Career Checkup indicate that a new path is order, perhaps we can help you with that.
Monday, December 17, 2012
Maybe it's time to take control.
Business ownership is a way to take control. Whether you see owning a business as an investment or a new career - there are many avenues that can point you towards success.
Join me on Wednesday, December 19 in Caledonia, MI (from 1:30pm to 3:00pm) for more information about franchising and the different ownership options and entry strategies available (ranging from single unit owner to semi-absentee investor to regional developer. We'll talk about paths to achieving YOUR goals, and if franchising is right for you.
Following is a brief outline of the topics covered in FranNet’s seminar:
- General discussion of the reasons that compel individuals to start their own business in the first place.
- A comparison of the pros and cons of starting a business from scratch, buying an existing business or starting a franchise.
- How franchising can provide a desirable alternative to traditional employment by reducing the risk of ownership to an acceptable level through proven business systems, comprehensive training and ongoing support.
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, entry and long-term strategies, investment levels and fees.
- The legal regulations governing franchising that protect the buyer.
- A strategic approach to defining your personal business model, quantifying your returns and safely researching and selecting the business opportunity that’s right for you.
- Growth trends and choices in franchising that offer stability and success in weak and strong economies.
- A brief overview of FranNet’s no-fee, no-obligation consulting service is also provided.
For more information, please visit www.frannet.com/bbetser or call me at 616-891-1374. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is required, and can be done at frannet.com/bbetser. This is the first step in taking control, I look forward to hearing from you!
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Consider the world of franchising so you can start a business with PROVEN systems and strategies that will jump start you on the road to success. There are even paths that will allow you to start a business while maintaining your current job.
We have a few remaining seminars and webinars in 2012, where you can learn more about franchising. Please plan to join us for one or more of them. These are 100% FREE to you, and I’ll never ask you for money for my services! Consider me your franchise coach! Find out more at frannet.com/mcory or call me at 313-821-5060 for more information!
EVENTS AND WEBINARS
December 12, 2012
8:00 p.m. EST
Franchisor Webinar Spotlight: Three Separate Brands – All Semi-Absentee Models!
December 19, 2012
1:30 p.m. EST
Seminar: Franchise Business Opportunities for Older Adults
December 19, 2012
2:00 p.m. EST
FranNet Webinar: Franchise Business Opportunities for Older Adults
December 20, 2013
2:00 p.m. EST
Franchisor Webinar Spotlight: Light Business Manufacturing Opportunity
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Are you satisfied with your current job, or just not able to make the financial adjustment at this time? While still employed, would you like to build a longer-term income stream and equity, as an additional layer of retirement security and/or an opportunity to step into the CEO role of your OWN business at some point in the future? SEMI-ABSENTEE ownership is a great option brought by franchising for individuals finding themselves in this situation.
Semi-absentee franchise offerings generally require individuals to devote 10 and 20 hours a week to working ON the business, allowing them to maintain the financial comfort that their day job brings. It’s a great way to achieve success in certain franchise models, allowing the owner to hire staff to run the day-to-day operations, while they focus on both general management and big picture growth – all while they keep their day job. Semi-absentee franchises can also be a great way for EXISTING business owners to diversify their income stream, phase out of their current business, or set-up a family member in a new business.
There are a variety of industries within franchising offering this semi-absentee ownership option with various investment levels.
Learn more about three options available by attending our upcoming WEBINAR on DECEMBER 13 at 8pm ET. Register at www.michiganfranchiseforum.com or by calling me directly for discussion at 616-891-1374.