- Jania Bailey, CEO of FranNet, who will kick off the evening with insights on why you may consider business ownership and, specifically, how to look into franchise ownership.
- Daymond John, founder of FUBU and start of ABC’s Shark Tank, will discuss thechallenges and rewards of business ownership through his own inspirational story. He will tell you how you can learn from the opportunities he took advantage of and how to face the fears of business ownership to grab control over your future.
- David Lewis, Vice President of Express Employment Professionals will lead a Q&A with Daymond John to delve into some of the secrets of his success and how they could pay off for you!
- David Nilssen, Co-founder and CEO of Guidant Financial, will lead a discussion on ways in which you may consider financing your business, including using your 401(k) as a tax-free, penalty-free and debt-free way to capitalize your business.
- And I will be on site to answer any additional questions you may have.
6 pm – 8 pm
GVSU Pew Campus
50 Front Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504