Does it seem like December is becoming more and more controlled by your job? Since Corporate America is requiring you to do more and meet that end of year budget, do you feel like you are losing control?
The LA Times reported these characteristics from a study of 1,000 US Workers:
- 80% of Americans still work when outside the office, putting in an average of eight hours in each week.
- The average worker starts checking emails in bed at 7:09am.
- By 8am, seven in ten workers have gone through their messages.
- After 10pm, 40% of workers are still checking their email. Seven in ten says it’s a necessary step before going to bed.
- More than half of Americans keep tabs on their emails at family outings.
- 38% of Americans check email at the dinner table.
What if you can take that control back?
You can be the boss and control your Decembers (as well as the rest of the calendar year)! Entrepreneurship is a way that you can create your own career and create an investment in the future. Entrepreneurship puts the control in your hands!
You have the control to take part in one of three different events this week. On Tuesday, 12/17 in Grand Rapids, join me for “Franchising as a Career, an Investment or Both.” On Wednesday, 12/18, join me for “Business Ownership Options” which looks at different types of business ownership including franchising. On Thursday, 12/19, join me for “Business Ownership Options for African Americans.” All you have to do is head over to frannet.com/bbetser for more information and to sign up today!
Have questions? You can contact me at 616-891-1374 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, all of my services, consultations, and events are FREE to you!