· Wed., January 16th - 8:00 - 9:30pm
“Franchisor Spotlight: Semi-Absentee Health and Fitness Concept"
Are you looking for one of the fastest growing concepts in a $29 billion industry? Not only is this franchise exploding, but its industry is also seeing incredible growth. This franchise is truly a “lifestyle business” as the energy permeates across the Brand – and throughout its outlets.
- Ongoing, residual income.
- Semi-absentee ownership opportunity.
- Dynamic, exploding franchise.
- No industry experience required.
- You can change people’s lives.
· Thursday, January 17 - 2:00 - 3:30pm"Franchise Business Opportunities for Hispanic-Americans"Franchising is like the support one might see within a family. Franchisors assist their franchisees with operational, marketing and administrative help much like the support many will find in their family. And franchisees talk with each other in order to share best practices and uncover business-improving opportunities at the ground level. And with the advantages of technology and the internet, the support has become much easier and allowed for cultural and language barriers to be addressed much more easily.
During the webinar, we’ll cover:
- How to easily find the right franchise.
- The advantages to start a business.
- A look at franchise ownership.
- Misconceptions about franchising.
- Building your personal business model.
· Thursday, January 17 - 2:00-3:30pm "Light Manufacturing Business Opportunity" Learn the in the outs of of one of FranNet's Unique business opportunities that offers many of the features and benefits of a franchise, but with NO ROYALTIES and NO RULES!
Light manufacturing, professional business-to-business format:
- Leverages owner’s marketing/sales/management skills
- Traditional business hours (M-F, 8:30-5:30)
- Requires few employees and with higher skill levels
- Offers recession-resistant products that every business needs
- High repeat business: About 80% of sales are generated by 30 to 50 corporate accounts.
- Hear from the founder and president of the company, as well as several business unit owners in varying stages of growth.
· Wednesday, January 23rd - 2:00 - 3:30pm"Franchisor Spotlight: High Tech, Proprietary product, Retail Concept" Many businesses claim to be the technology leader in their field, but when you have 57 patents to your company’s name, only one company speaks the truth. And that’s exactly what this Franchisor Spotlight features – the undisputed technology leader in its industry.
This high gross margin business captures share in a $15 billion business, while catering to a demographic with built-in demand. The low cost store location only requires 600 -1000 square feet in order to operate efficiently and effectively. Given its retail aspect, owners receive immediate payment by check or credit card with very little cash handling, if any.
- 2-for-1 retail opportunity.
- Franchisor is the technology leader.
- Caters to a booming demographic.
- Quick ramp up.
- Get your weekends back.
· Wednesday, January 30 - 2:00 - 3:30pm"Business Ownership Exploration" Learn franchising basics, including the array of categories and investment levels available (starting at around $50K), and how to go about defining your own personal vision, matching that up with viable choices, and conducting proper due diligence to make sure your selecting the RIGHT fit for YOU!
Here is a brief outline of the topics covered in the "Business Ownership Exploration" webinar:
- How franchising can provide a desirable alternative to traditional employment by reducing the risk of ownership to an acceptable level through proven business systems, comprehensive training and ongoing support.
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, investment levels and fees.
- The legal regulations governing franchising that protect the buyer.
- A strategic approach to defining your personal business model, quantifying your returns and safely researching and selecting the business opportunity that best fits your unique personality, skills, needs and goals.
- Growth trends and choices in franchising that offer stability and success in weak and strong economies.
- A brief overview of FranNet’s no-fee, no-obligation consulting service.
Register now at http://michiganfranchiseforum.com/registration.php.