GVSU Bicycle Factory: 201 Front St.
The Forum was launched in early 2008 and continues to be presented at least bi-annually. It is offered at NO CHARGE to the general public, but REGISTRATION is REQUIRED.
This is your chance to learn about six premier franchise companies that are poised for continued expansion in our state, and to meet their franchise development executives! Tips on franchise due diligence will also be presented, and a franchise financing expert will discuss your funding options.
- Leave Corporate Life Behind
- Be Your Own Boss
- Enjoy Career Independence
- Build Long-Term Equity
- Launch a Recession-Resistant Business
- Hear About Financing Options
- Diversify Your Investment Portfolio
- Create Additional Income Opportunity
Categories may include:
- Light Manufacturing
- Home and Office Decor
- Retail/Commercial Distribution & Recycling
- Professional Staffing
- Residential/Commercial Building Services
- MASTER Franchising
- A brief introduction to the world of franchising, and a safer approach to franchise due diligence and selection
- Updates on the “State of Franchising” here in Michigan
- A brief presentation by each Franchisor, including an overview of their business model and what they look for in a successful franchise owner
- Tips on franchise funding
- An opportunity for Q & A, and optional one-on-one time with any or all of the Franchisors