Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FEW SEATS REMAIN for "Franchising as an Investment, a Career, or Both"


RSVP now for "Franchising as an Investment, a Career, or Both."  If you have ever thought about owning your own business, I invite you to attend my workshop which takes a look at your goals in life and compares them to various business ownership strategies.  I'll talk more about Franchising and how you various franchise concepts can allow you to be an active and engaged owner, a passive and behind-the-scenes owner, or a combination of the two.

The workshop takes place on April 18 at 10:30am in Grand Rapids.  RSVP now my going to frannet.com/bbetser.  Feel free to contact me with any questions at 616-891-1374 or bbetser@frannet.com.  I look forward to meeting you and discovering your road to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment