- Would you change industries if you could, or doesn’t that really matter?
- Are you achieving your financial goals in your current role?
- Does it provide you your desired lifestyle?
- Do you find yourself constantly telling yourself “Oh, hang in there, I’ll have a better day tomorrow.”?
- Do you jump out of bed in the morning, eager to head to work , or does the very thought of another day at the office make you want to roll over and hibernate for the winter?
Friday, December 28, 2012
Does Your Career Need a Check-Up?
Think about starting your career over right now. Knowing what you know, what would you do differently? What would you do the same? Would you work for someone else, or be your own boss?
There are lots of questions that you should be asking yourself when assessing your career. Here are a few more:
After assessing the answers to these questions, many of us realize that we need to take control of our professional growth and explore new career options. The world of work is constantly changing and the process of change must begin with you.
At FranNet, we work with clients to find them a great fit in franchise ownership as a career option to provide them the opportunity to achieve all of their financial and lifestyle goals. Even those that aren't ready to make the jump 100% into full-time business ownership, can explore options for semi-absentee franchise option in order to start building their "Plan B".
It all starts with an evaluation of core competencies, communication styles, and management and sales abilities through the completion of our proprietary online personal franchise assessment. Once the results of the assessment are analyzed, a unique "Business Model " is created by having discussion on goals and personal preferences. Matches to franchise opportunities are then made and explored hand-in-hand with a FranNet Franchise Placement Specialist.
If the results of YOUR Career Checkup indicate that a new path is order, perhaps we can help you with that.