Monday, December 17, 2012
Business Ownership - A Career? An Investment? Both?
Maybe it's time to take control.
Business ownership is a way to take control. Whether you see owning a business as an investment or a new career - there are many avenues that can point you towards success.
Join me on Wednesday, December 19 in Caledonia, MI (from 1:30pm to 3:00pm) for more information about franchising and the different ownership options and entry strategies available (ranging from single unit owner to semi-absentee investor to regional developer. We'll talk about paths to achieving YOUR goals, and if franchising is right for you.
Following is a brief outline of the topics covered in FranNet’s seminar:
- General discussion of the reasons that compel individuals to start their own business in the first place.
- A comparison of the pros and cons of starting a business from scratch, buying an existing business or starting a franchise.
- How franchising can provide a desirable alternative to traditional employment by reducing the risk of ownership to an acceptable level through proven business systems, comprehensive training and ongoing support.
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, entry and long-term strategies, investment levels and fees.
- The legal regulations governing franchising that protect the buyer.
- A strategic approach to defining your personal business model, quantifying your returns and safely researching and selecting the business opportunity that’s right for you.
- Growth trends and choices in franchising that offer stability and success in weak and strong economies.
- A brief overview of FranNet’s no-fee, no-obligation consulting service is also provided.
For more information, please visit www.frannet.com/bbetser or call me at 616-891-1374. You can also email me at email@example.com. Registration is required, and can be done at frannet.com/bbetser. This is the first step in taking control, I look forward to hearing from you!