Michigan Franchise Forum was launched in early 2008 and continues to be presented at least bi-annually. It is offered at NO CHARGE to the general public, but REGISTRATION is REQUIRED.
This is your chance to learn about several premier franchise companies that are poised for continued expansion in our state, and to meet their franchise development executives! Tips on franchise due diligence will also be presented, and a franchise financing expert will discuss your funding options. '
Categories may include:
- Light Manufacturing
- Home and Office Decor
- Retail/Commercial Distribution & Recycling
- Semi-absentee Hair Care Concept
- Professional Staffing
- Residential/Commercial Building Services
- Automotive Aftermarket
- B2B Marketing Services
- MASTER Franchising
The Michigan Franchise Forum brings aspiring entrepreneurs together with the local franchise experts of FranNet AND franchise development executives from an array of premier concepts eager to expand their presence in Michigan.
The program includes:
- A brief introduction to the world of franchising, and a safer approach to franchise due diligence and selection
- A brief presentation by each Franchisor, including an overview of their business model and what they look for in a successful franchise owner
- Tips on franchise funding, including use of 401K/IRA funds tax-free/penalty free.
- An opportunity for Q & A, and optional one-on-one time with any or all of the Franchisors
|April 30, 2014|
3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
The Community House
380 S. Bates
Birmingham, MI 48009
|May 1, 2014|
2:30 pm - 5:00 PM
Hyatt Place Grand Rapids-South
2150 Metro Lane
Wyoming, MI 49519